Cupid’s Cranberry Cocktail Recipe for a Perfect Valentine’s Day
2 February 2023 — Recipes
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and we’ve got our eyes on the Cupid’s Cranberry cocktail. We’ve partnered with Domaine Lafrance to create this delicious festive cranberry cocktail recipe. You’ll only need a few simple ingredients. This tasty beverage will have your Valentine falling in love! Here’s what you’ll need:
Valentine’s Cupid’s Cranberry Cocktail Ingredients:
1 ounce Domaine Lafrance Dandy Sloe Gin
2 ounces cranberry juice
1/2 ounce lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
2 ounces Domaine Lafrance sparkling cider
2-3 cranberries (for garnish)
How to make the cocktail:
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the gin, cranberry juice, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake well until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass and top with the sparkling cider.
- Garnish with a few cranberries.
- This recipe makes one cocktail, but you can easily adjust it to make a pitcher for a party.
- You can also garnish with a sprig of rosemary, thyme, mint, or dried rose buds to bring in more aroma and flavours.
Remember that presentation is key, so take the time to plate beautifully and make it look as good as it tastes.
Don’t leave your fur baby feeling left out this Valentine’s Day, by treating them to their own cranberry snacks with Zoë Super Bars. Whether you’re planning a romantic night with your fur baby or a festive party, this Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Cranberry Cocktail is sure to be a hit. Cheers to love and happiness!