Yummy Blueberry Dog CookiesApril 8, 2016
Baking for your pup can be beneficial to both of you. Especially when these blueberry dog cookies are made with ingredients you will want to snack on too.
It’s ok… we won’t tell anyone that you had to taste test these to make sure they were perfect for your furry friend. Also, they are gluten free and super simple to make! Double win!
What’s in ‘em:
- 1 cup almond flour (almond meal)
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries, crushed
Whatcha gotta do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flours together and set aside in a small bowl.
- Beat egg, olive oil and blueberries together. Slowly add in your flour mixture.
- Spoon onto a non-stick baking sheet (a small ice cream scoop works very well!)
- Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes or until bottom edges are golden brown.
Now it’s time for the taste test… no, not yours, your Zoë pups’! Let us know how they enjoyed them in the comments below.