Vanilla and Mint MilkshakeMay 29, 2015
We’re sure there was a part of you that wondered just how good the Vanilla and Mint Zoë Tender Bites must taste. To ensure you wouldn’t get too jealous when feeding these treats to your pup, we thought of sharing this cool, sweet and refreshing vanilla and mint milkshake recipe for you to enjoy, so you and your dog can savour the same flavour at the same time. How sweet is that?
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- Whipped cream, to top
- Green candy sprinkles, to garnish
How to make it:
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, mint extract and food coloring.
- Blend until smooth and then pour into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and candy sprinkles.
Enjoy on a warm day and don’t forget to share your pictures on our Facebook page!