Our Top 7 Pet Models Trending for Fall Fashion 2015October 23, 2015
Fall marks the biggest season for fashion, with key fashion events happening worldwide. We’re excited to see what’s trending and to share our favorite pet models in action.
Here’s a look at these pet models’ Instagram feeds where we can catch them rocking those couture looks, both on the catwalk (no pun intended!) and backstage:
- Bodhi for Meansweardog looking dapper in chunky knits, casual scarves and cozy tweed – fashionable in any situation.
- Catch Chloe Kardoggian front row at the most exclusive haute couture shows. She even has her own fashion line that includes tote bags, t-shirts, leggings and art.
- Tinkerbelle the dog is always dressed for the occasion. She was a real sensation backstage at the Adam Levine Collection runway show during New York Fashion Week.
- Photography is what Cookie & Lara for PS.NY do best; check out their account for fall outfits ideas.
- Chloe the Mini Frenchie is an a-list canine celebrity – she’s often seen meeting other celebs and showing off her stellar looks in front of the camera. Chloe’s not just famous – she’s generous too – raising money for the Humane Society of New York by donating the proceeds of the sales of fashionable Donni Charm “Campette” dog scarves in her latest fashion collaboration.
- Pica the Pom’s urban lifestyle feed keeps us up-to-date with life in the big apple – from the most exclusive events to the trendiest beauty treatments for pampered city pooches, she lets us know what’s hot and what’s not.
- Wally the Welsh Corgi could give Anna Wintour a run for her money with his signature look – the bow tie – distinctive and pairing perfectly with fall’s blazers (with elbow patches!) and wooly knits.
We want to know! Tell us what your favourite pet fall fashion trend is and share your top picks!